Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Invented by American, Alan Adler who is famous for the frisbee. Everyone seems to be a bit obsessed with the AeroPress. There are fan clubs and even an international competition for good reason.
The Aeropress is portable and lightweight. It’s one of the simplest and easiest ways to brew exceptional coffee at home or on the road, making it the perfect travel companion for any coffee lover.
It works similar to a french press, with the coffee “pressed” through a paper filter resulting in a smooth, clean cup of coffee in less than a minute.
- Portable, Lightweight & Versatile
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Brews one perfect cup at a time
Included In Box:
- 350 Paper filters and holder
- Coffee scoop
- Coffee stirrer
- Add 1 scoop of freshly ground coffee. You need it ground finer than French Press but courser than Espresso. Drip grind is perfect.
- Boil fresh water and wait 60 seconds before pouring water over coffee to 15mm below the rim.
- Stir for 10 seconds
- Add a touch more hot water to top up then plunge the Aeropress slowly.
In order to view other products to help you brew an exceptional coffee click here.